We will be appearing for the first time in this upcoming IT Show! So excited to meet everyone! We will be also launching our new products too! Please do come and check out on our new products, amazing worthwhile promotion that you wouldn't want to miss! See you there!
Booth Number: 6411
WhatsApp tests business chat tools in search for revenue
SAN FRANCISCO: WhatsApp, the Facebook-owned messaging service used by more than 1 billion people worldwide, is testing a system that would let businesses talk directly to WhatsApp users for the first time, according to communications about the project seen by Reuters.
The tests, which are being conducted with a handful of companies that are part of the Y Combinator startup incubator, are an important signal of how WhatsApp plans to make money from its massively popular service. WhatsApp has not developed a business model in the three years since Facebook Inc bought it for a hefty US$19 billion.
- Well, I believe almost almost every of us nowadays, from small little students to elderly, we are all using What’s App nowadays for convenience text rather than olden days when we have to use SMS which is so costly (although it seems like it’s only $0.05 per SMS).
- They mentioned that they are coming up with a system which allow businesses to talk to users directly, meaning Marketing, I suppose? Well, I guess there’s pro and con once again, some may find it disturbing for non-relevant information or marketing news.
Digital telco Circles.Life launches extra 20GB for S$20 offer
SINGAPORE: Digital telco Circles.Life on Tuesday (Mar 7) announced it will offer an extra 20GB of data for S$20 to subscribers, making what it claims is the largest no-contract data plan under S$50 on the market.
New subscribers can opt for the 20GB Data Plus option on top of a Base Plan of S$28 per month for up to 6GB of mobile data, according to a press release from Circles.Life - meaning that they will pay S$48 per month for up to 26GB.
Current Base Plan customers will also be able to add on the new option.
- To be honest, $20 for 20GB sounds like a WOOH! They are definitely like giving a big atomic bomb to the M1, Singtel and Starhub.
- However, this is really a great not to be missed offer isn’t it? Let’s hope their network could be stable and fast, and trust-able.
PS4 to get Boost Mode, external drive support March 9
Been itchin' to rev up those older games on your PlayStation 4 Pro with the "Sasuke" software update and Boost Mode? Thursday's the day.
In a blog post Wednesday, Sony pegged March 9 as the date its gaming console will get the version 4.50 system-software update, which carries the Sasuke code name.
For more information: https://www.cnet.com/news/ps4-to-get-boost-mode-external-drive-support-march-9/
- As mentioned, they promised to speed up on the frame rates, so this means, our games loading time is gonna shorten!
- Beside, they now also support up to 8TB external storage drive, this is absolutely great for we are never gonna worry about shortage of storage anymore!
Sneak Preview One Of Our New Products: Simpleds Case For iPhone 7 Plus